Wednesday, January 19, 2011

i disowned them.

a story i forgot about.

so we're in a fabric store. the whole family. i have aidan and reese in my cart and EJ has sawyer.

i get the things i need and we're planning out the rest of the day. sawyer/EJ are in front of me and we're just chillin in line. in our 2 carts.

i hear sawyer tell EJ "i sick". then HURL.

she pukes out from the cart and on to the floor. omg. seriously?

so i give EJ the "get her the eff out of here" look. duly noted. and he goes.

no one saw her puke. ::paranoia::

so im next in line. get up to the counter. and say (omg. lol)

"did you see? that kid just threw up!"
"oh wow! where?"
"right there. but then i think they ran out to clean her up"
"ok. hey! did you see we need a mop."
"yeah. gross."

LOL then i walk outside. EJ was on his way BACK in to clean it up. but they had already done it.

i disowned my own family to buy fabric. i did. lol oops.

5 comments:

  1. Too funny! I can't say I would've done it any differently... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I love your stories, they always crack me up and make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for the part where Aidan ratted you out in front of the clerk. ;)

    ReplyDelete